Disaster Preparedness Basics
Disaster Preparedness Basics: How to Prepare for Natural Disasters and Emergencies
Natural Disasters Happen… Are You Prepared?
Yes natural disasters happen… sometimes it seems like something happens every single day somewhere in the world. Some events are so severe that people are still recovering from them years later. Some last just a few days or weeks, then life goes back to what most of us consider normal.
Have you ever considered how you might take care of yourself or your loved ones if a disaster strikes in your area? Do you know whether you would have food to eat or even clean water to drink when it’s desparately needed?
That’s what this book is about. It’s not a survival guide or a hardcore prepper manual. Instead it’s designed to be an emergency preparedness guide for beginners. It explains common natural disasters, how to protect yourself and your loved ones when disaster strikes, and how to ensure you have adequate supplies until life gets back to normal. Some of what you’ll learn in this handbook includes:
- Emergency Preparedness Basics
- Storing Food & Water for Emergencies
- Stocking up on Medical Supplies
- Consider your clothing, shelter, cooking and heating needs in an emergency
- Preparing to stay home or leave the area
- Making a Family Emergency Plan
- Specific Natural Disasters to Know About
- Longer Term Preparedness Planning
- Weather Disaster Glossary
This preparedness guide is approximately 100 pages long and includes photos, maps and glossary.
Formerly titled Mother Nature is Pissed!
Available on Amazon Kindletrackback or ping from your own site.