Photo License & Terms
Note: Terms and restrictions on this page apply to photos licensed directly from me at this website. Specific agency licenses apply for photos that you license through ShutterStock, IStock, Dreamstime, Fotolia, Bigstock or 123RF.
Royalty Free Photo License, Terms, and Restrictions
When you just need an occasional stock photo, you can license it directly right here. There is no need to setup a special account or buy expensive credit packages. You get the highest quality, full sized photo at one low price. No gimmicks, no tricks!
I’m keeping this license, terms, and restrictions list simple, and I’ll update it as needed over time.
LICENSING PHOTOS HERE
Any photo displayed on this website with a “buy now” or “license now” button is available for quick licensing with either your PayPal account, or any major credit card.
The cost is a one time flat fee, and it provides you with a royalty free use license to the high resolution version of the photo you’ve selected. In most cases, the high resolution photos are 10.2 megapixels, which creates a print size of 12.9″ x 8.6″ at 300dpi. No photo offered here will be less than 6 megapixels in size.
Photos are downloadable immediately upon completing your payment. No print or cd will be mailed.
ROYALTY FREE DEFINED:
Royalty free means you may use the photo for more than one project without incurring additional fees. This license is also non-exclusive, which means an unknown and unlimited number of other people may be using the exact same photos in their projects at the exact same time.
You are not buying ownership, copyrights, or exclusive use rights. You are buying a use license only. There are no distribution or reselling rights included.
Full ownership and copyrights remain with the photographer: Kathy Burns-Millyard.
- You may use these photos on your own non-pornographic websites and on client websites that are custom built, exclusive creations.
- You may create website graphics, buttons, headers, and other design elements for your own websites, or exclusive client site designs.
- You may use the photos for enhancing or illustrating articles and pages on your websites.
- You may create online advertisements using these photos: Banners, buttons, splash pages, etc.
- You may resize and manipulate the photos as needed.
- You may use the photos in ezines, newsletters, electronic sales materials, and related email marketing as long as the email list you’re sending to consists of opted in subscribers.
- You may use the photos for electronic documents such as PDF reports, ebook covers, or to illustrate and enhance content inside an ebook or other document.
- You may use the photos for your own personal screensavers, desktop backgrounds, digital scrapbooks, and related.
- You may use these photos in any non-pornographic printed editorial or commercial mediums such as magazines, newspapers, brochures, corporate reports, and direct mail pieces.
- You may use the photos for book covers, or to illustrate and enhance content inside a book.
- You may makes individual prints and wall hangings for personal use in your home or office
- You may not claim, directly or indirectly, ownership or copyright on the photos
- You may not sell, license, or give these photos away to third parties.
- You may not post or upload these photos to file sharing or photo sharing websites and services such as flikr
- You may not use these photos to create photo based products for resell, including but not limited to: mugs, t-shirts, calendars, and other print on demand items. Exception: Books and Ebooks sold to consumers are allowed.
- You may not compile these photos into a collection or compilation to resell digitally or physically.
- You may not use these photos for creating mass market website templates or graphics intended for resell, distribution, and duplication.
- You may not provide these photos as part of a private label, resell, or master resell product to third parties.
- You may not use these photos in, on, or in conjunction with any pornographic or illegal websites and services, including but not limited to: Warez and file sharing, spyware and phishing, hate and violence, hacking, fraud and theft.
- You may not use these photos in, for, or in conjunction with unsolicited email, a.k.a. Spam.
- You may not use these photos as personas for dating services or websites
- You may not create business logos or trademarks from these photos
- You may not use these photos to create EBooks or Print books which consist solely of photos with captions.
- When using my photos to create Electronic or Print books, my royalty free photos may not be more than 50% of the entire book’s content.
- I reserve the right to change these terms at any time
- Photo credits and copyright notices are preferred but not required.
Proper format: ©Kathy Burns-Millyard
- Compimentary copies and use notices are preferred but not required. I particularly like to receive clips of my work used in print projects.
- If you’ve used my photos in an online medium, you’re welcome to simply leave a link to it in the comments area of the specific photo page.
- If you’d like photo rights which are not included in this royalty free license, or you’d like to request specific types of photos, I am available for standard publication and commercial project requests.
- Send clips by mail:
- Kathy Burns-Millyard
PO Box 11495
Tucson, AZ 85734
- Kathy Burns-Millyard
- Electronic Contact
Please allow 1-2 business days for response.
Online – Regardless of circulation or traffic:
Offline – Up to 250,000 circulation:
PHOTO LICENSE RESTRICTIONS, ONLINE & OFFLINE: